Username: Password:

Author Topic: Doing Stuffs between Gathers (ATTN ALL)  (Read 5646 times)

Dave Cranford

• Posts a lot
  • Profit Prophet
Re: Doing Stuffs between Gathers (ATTN ALL)
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 05:42:27 PM »
!!New Policy!!

To preserve the sanity of all involved, PCs are limited to one activity between gathers.  That means if your PC travels to Docksides, that is your activity for the month.

Fair to say we can do multiple activities for the three months of winter break and two months during summer?
Silica - A friendly Shadow- "A Curve does not exist in its full power until contrasted with a straight line." -Henri

Eolian - Unseelie Seer - "They say trust a Carny; they're fun."

Karst - BarBar - "Mhor!"

"Trust is a complex and slippery notion, and many of its intricacies have been recognized through out history." - B. Nooteboom

RogerYoung

• Really needs to go outside
  • Sleep now awake later....maybe
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 06:41:32 PM »
I was letting people bend the policy earlier. As of now the policy is in full effect. One activity between events.

Russ H.

• New Player Committee
  • Been around awhile
    • Thornewood
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 09:53:04 PM »
Well, then let's put the people who abuse the system on the back burner and focus on those of us who sent you only one email, with only one action between events.  Sound good?
After Im dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.  ~Cato the Elder

RogerYoung

• Really needs to go outside
  • Sleep now awake later....maybe
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2015, 01:28:58 AM »
The general guideline is, individual plot members are welcome to be flexible as the situation warrants, but it is all down to e-LAR is not how you play this game. Most responses are handled after a plot meeting or other activity, so an immediate response (or even an offsite response) isn’t always to be expected. Plot is looking for openings to provide clues, supplies, and interactions for you. This does not mean you should expect any kind of solution between events.

You have all gotten a taste of how Kevin ran merchant stuff, and that’s the direction we’re going to take. We don’t need to turn it into a big ordeal, especially because there is a lot of behind the scenes logistics work that goes into managing merchanting orders between events.  Be flexible, remember that what merchants have available and whether they’re going to sell it to you is still an in-play thing, and above all help us keep it simple. Otherwise we’ll just have to go back to “if you catch the merchant who comes into town, great- otherwise, you’re SOL.”

The plot team is checking e-mail ( SMPlot2015@gmail.com ) once a week between events.