Username: Password:

Author Topic: Lost Phys-Rep & Other Questions  (Read 356 times)

AlyssaW

• Just started posting
Lost Phys-Rep & Other Questions
« on: June 04, 2017, 09:23:39 AM »
Hi everybody!

It has been over a year since I've played at Shadowmoor, and since summer break is coming up, I hope to attend one (hopefully two) event in the future.  I have a few questions I was wondering if you guys could answer.

1. The last event I attended, my father and I had sliver swords crafted and our Phys-Reps painted.  Over the year, I have lost my Phys-Rep, but still have the Vessel/Focus Card for the item.  If the sword doesn't turn up, am I able to buy a new Phys-Rep and use the weapon, or am I SOL?

2. The cards are also looking a little tattered, am I allowed to laminate them, or do they need to be able to be easily written on?

3. I know potions expire after a year of not being used, but are scrolls any different?

That's all I can think of right now, thank you in advance  :)

Casey Hardy

• Meddling Kid
  • Administrator
  • Really needs to go outside
  • Maker of weapons, harbinger of calamities.
    • Bonesteel Armory
Re: Lost Phys-Rep & Other Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 03:09:39 PM »
You can get a new physrep and repaint it, as long as it was not lost/destroyed in play.

Send logistics@shadowmoor.org an email with the item numbers and we'll reprint brand new cards for you. (ASAP and no later than Wednesday, please. After that we definitely won't see it at all.) You can laminate them if you WANT - we leave straight vessel cards un-laminated so that if or when you get them enchanted, the formal marshal can write the new properties right on the card for you to turn in at check-out!

Any production - potions, scrolls, poisons, alchemy, etc. - expires. All such items have an expiration date put on them when they are created. If they don't somebody is a big fat cheater.  :P

I promise to tell the truth, selected portions of the truth, and nothing but the truth that won't get me in trouble, so help me Chaos.

Ordering Info for Weapons/Costumes

Casey is wrong!  THE WRONGEST!  ALL THE TIME!

AlyssaW

• Just started posting
Re: Lost Phys-Rep & Other Questions
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 07:02:43 PM »
Awesome sauce, thank you!